Welcome to my blog! I have been teacing over 20 years!! I have my ECE certification and have worked with children under the age of 5, mainly 3-5 year olds. I hope to share with you some of my ideas that I have done.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
The New School Year
The new school year will soon be here. Where has the summer gone. I have started to gather materials for the first month of school and began planning in my mind. However as I start to do that my min dbecomes full and overloaded. There is just so much that I want to do and I have yet to meet the kids so that I can plan more effectively. I think that even teachers get that "back to school feeling". We are excited and nervous just like the children. I will be setting up a new room again and working with a new assistant again. So I want to get a lot done, yet I want their input as well- but yet it needs to get done. I want to be 100% prepared the first day and not 99%.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment