Welcome to my blog! I have been teacing over 20 years!! I have my ECE certification and have worked with children under the age of 5, mainly 3-5 year olds. I hope to share with you some of my ideas that I have done.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Camera Class
I am taking a camera/photography class. It is a 2 day class and we are learning how to use the camera and its features. We are learning how we can use it to extend and support learning in the classroom. Adults are no different than kids when it comes to a new "toy". We all were excited to get to using it and taking photos and exploring all of the features. I am sure it will be useful in developing my website and blog as well as using it in the classroom. What a great tool to use to communicate and share with parets about what the children are learning in the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment