Well here I am day 2 of this thing called a blog. I like the idea but still can't seem to know what to write. I am going to describe an activity that I did today.
If you are looking for an activity for children to guess a picture by looking at only part of the picture. This skill is harder than you think. (For those who use High/Scope it ison the Child Observation Record)
I took about 12 pictures the size of an index card.
I found a camera shape and made a circle where the lens was.
I put this over the picture on the index card size picture and bound it on the left like a book.
I then had the children guess what it was.
I will try to take a photo of it to post later, as I left them at work.
No comments:
Post a Comment